Seaside Industry Park is the hub of the maritime cluster in Rauma. Successful principal companies in shipbuilding and marine production (e.g. Rauma Marine Construction, Kongsberg Maritime Finland) with wide and efficient supplier network operate in the park. The region is utilizing versatile infrastructure and comprehensive common services. Seaside Industry Park offers an efficient manufacturing environment and cooperation network that also enables smaller companies to participate in major projects and achieve competitive advantages and added value.
Seaside Industry Park Rauma offers companies:
- An excellent location for logistics: by the sea, next to the port, good road and rail connections
- Abundant, ready infrastructure: buildings particularly suited for heavy industry requiring space, dry dock, cranes and other industrial equipment
- By utilising a common infrastructure and services, companies benefit from economies of scale and share costs.
- It becomes possible to offer complete turnkey solutions: companies can use each other’s expertise.
- Comprehensive support resources, such as HSE (Health, Safety, Environment), estate management, catering and security services
- Wide range of training, research, design and innovation services, such as Satakunta University of Applied Sciences Campus next to the industrial park